- Admit your weaknesses and limitations, while finding strength in faith and genuine love to overcome your sins and faults.
- Men need confession regularly. Also, ask your wife and children for forgiveness when you fail them.
- Learn what being a real man is all about, study and live-out the Virtues of a Catholic Man.
- Be leery of the demonic influences which destroys men and their homes.
- Be strong, without putting on a mask of false strength. Persevere and don’t quit.
- Focus on the right goal, live as a beloved son of God, and be a man that can become a saint.
- Acknowledge one’s faults and live according to the Holy Spirit. Trust in and live God’s agenda, and not in your own human understanding.
- Appreciate properly the differences between men and women, and how God made you to be a gift to each other.
- Be a man of true love and of wisdom, pursue holiness, and make a difference in the world.
- Be a roll model to your children, so they don’t have to look elsewhere for a mentor. Bring them to the pew on Sunday, and encourage this when they are out on their own.
- True manliness is not opposed to love but thrives on it, and knows the place of sexuality for the unmarried man as well as for the married man.
- Maintain your children’s trust by how you love their mother. Date your daughters, example to them what to expect from a man.
- Catch your kids doing something right.
- Develop a relationship with Christ that reveals your meaning and identity as a man.
- Enthrone your home to the Lordship of Christ! Has your Priest or Deacon blessed your house?
Receive these blessings and pass it on. You only fail when you give up.
What are some other ways God calls you to be a Catholic Men? Comment below.